- Single Choice Question: Mobile respondents can select one replies among the set of replies available to them
- Multiple Choice Questions: Mobile respondents can select several replies among the set of replies available to them. You can set the minimum and maximum numbers of replies you expect from them.
- Text - Verbatim question: Mobile respondents can draft a short text to answer the text question. You can decide the maximum length of the text.
- Date Question: Mobile respondents will input a date, whether it is the date they reply the survey, the date of their on-site intervention or their birthday. You can decide to hide this question to the mobile respondents for easy and fast collection of the date of the form.
- Time Question: Mobile respondents will input a specific time, wether it is the time of their onsite intervention or the time they use to wake up every day. You can decide to hide this question to the mobile respondents for easy and fast collection of time of replying.
- Yes/No Question: Mobile respondents will quickly process this self explanatory question You also have the ability to set "don't know" as a potential response.
- Gender Question: Get panel information or else about your mobile respondents
- Likert Question: The likert question is composed of a set of 5 differents answers (such as Strongly agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly disagree, don't know) that your respondents can quickly pick and will provide direct insight on specific questions
- Scale Question: Set the minimum and maximum values available to Mobile respondents and let them give a ranking. It's to you to define an attribute for the minimum or maximum question.
- Number Question: Price, Age, weight, energy or any unit you feel like asking
- Email Address Question: Would mobile respondents be willing to reply to this question? Better to provide strong incentive
Then, Datafield goes further and unleash of the power of mobile with specific questions such as:
- Picture Question: Ask Mobile Respondants and Field agents to take a picture and send it back to you Tremendous use cases for your business
- Signature Question: Mobile respondant can sign or get someone else to sign and validate a specific form, survey, customer order, mystery shopping mission or else.
- GPS Localization: Collect latitude and longitude of mobile respondents when they reply your form and instantly see their location on the map. You can decide to hide this question to the mobile respondents for easy and fast collection of GPS location.
- Smiley question: Passion or hate ? You'll know fast with the smiley and heart question.
Also, each question can bear specific attributes:
Lock / Unlock: A locked question will be mandatory to mobile user They will not be able to move to next questions if they don't reply to a locked/mandatory question
Instruction: For every question / data your want to collect, you can just add some instruction or additional information you would like Mobile respondents to access and read to ensure quality of data collected. More details in the Instruction FAQ.